Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Tomorrow will be the first day of classes for this semester, my last semester. I'm graduating in May WOOT WOOT! So, I will be super busy and unfortunately I do not feel like I will have as much time to post :-(. However, I will post whenever I am free.

Starting my last semester is such a bittersweet feeling. I do not know if I am really ready to go out into the real world on my own. I already have a job lined up with the Federal government, which is definitely a blessing, especially in this economy. I will definitely make a point to be up here at least once a week with my Etsy shop of the week, Etsy item of the week, weekly laugh, treasury features of the week, a DIY guide, and I will start doing a tip of the week instead of day.

Wish me luck on my semester! "See" you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment