Here are simple instructions to follow to make a homemade scrub. It's cheap and more than likely you already have the ingredients in your kitchen cabinet.
- 1/2 cup granulated (white) sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (or your preferred essential oil)
- Combine the two sugars in a bowl and mix well.
- Add olive oil and stir.
- Mix in honey and vanilla.
- Store in an airtight jar and it is ready for use!
*Oil will settle in jar, so stir before using!*
*Scrub is intended for body use only, not for your face*
Courtesy of: Directions Courtesy of Freutcake