Friday, January 6, 2012

Etsy Shop of the Week

Each week I will feature a shop from Etsy in my blog. This week I am choosing La Luna de Plata (http://www.etsy.com/shop/LaLunaDePlataSilver?page=4). I chose this shop because I have always had a weakness for unique, one of a kind pieces of jewelry that make me stand out and this shop is filled with it! I am absolutely in L-O-V-E!!! I'm sure you will love the pieces too! Until January 16th, a 10% off discount will be offered as a New Year Special. Below I have added images of some of my favorite pieces from La Luna de Plata. If you see something you like, please check out her FABOLOUS shop by clicking the link above!






3 comments:

  1. That's amazing, thank you so much for featuring my Etsy shop! Wishing you a prosperous 2012! Best wishes, Lesley, La Luna de Plata

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! Your shop is amazing! Wishing you a prosperous 2012 as well!

    ReplyDelete