Wednesday, January 4, 2012

How Did I Start My Business

Jewell’s Embellishing was founded on November 8, 2011, while making plans to attend a special event. I needed a unique, one of a kind, FABOLOUS pair of shoes that wouldn’t break the bank, but would make my outfit explode. After a very thorough search of the internet, I stumbled upon a fancy, beautiful pair of embellished heels that were exactly what I had in mind. I examined the shoes and thought, “Hm…I can do this myself.” At that moment, sparked by my desire to be unique and a dream to do my own thing; I went to a store, bought the crystals and went to work. My completed project looked fantastic and I knew that NOBODY else would have on a pair of shoes like the ones I wore. The project was such a success, that I have expanded the business to include jewelry and clutches, along with crystallized shoes. Fashion has always been a passion of mine and I hope to use this passion to make you feel like the QUEEN or PRINCESS you are; when you rock any of my unique and exclusive items. 

Check out my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment