Thursday, January 5, 2012

Vaseline~Miracle Worker

Just a little while ago my lips were feeling a bit dry, so I went to the bathroom and applied some Vaseline to my lips. As I was applying it, I thought about all of the uses for Vaseline. You can use vaseline for pretty much anything. Below is a list of the top 10 ways to use vaseline.
  1. Lip moisturizer
  2. Makeup Remover
  3. Smooths the heel and ball of your feet
  4. Smooths elbows
  5. Tames and moisturizes eyebrows
  6. Smooths dry skin. PERIOD.
  7. Mix it with sea salt and you have a homemade body scrub!
  8. Rub it on a makeup stain on your clothes and its instantly gone (you can also use hand sanitizer to remove clothes stains)
  9. Apply a thin layer to your skin in place of shaving gel (if you are out) to shave!
  10. Apply a thin layer to your skin before spraying on perfume to make the scent last longer!
These tips are super duper awesome and are sure to save you some money at some point. Everybody should have vaseline handy!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the interesting tid bits of info :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips please visit my blog when you get a change..”Just another Blog”
    From my Raw Food Lifestyle to my kids…
    http://peaceloveoliveoil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete