Thursday, January 5, 2012

What have I been doing for the past month?

Since I am a college student, I have had an extremely long Christmas Break. I have been working on items to had to my shop. I have also been playing with my new Wii. I got the Zumba Fitness 2 game and it is EVERYTHING. It is sooo much fun that I can't even tell I am working out. The game counts how many calories you are burning and you get stars depending on how much energy you have. The more stars you get, the more awards you get. That in itself makes me dance that much harder. LOL! It is really an awesome game! I have also been spending a lot of time with my boyfriend, friends, and family. I lost my grandmother back in April, so this was our first Christmas without her, and although she was not physically present, you could still feel her spiritually. That was very comforting.

For Christmas, one of my presents was a trapper hat (pictured below). Mine has leopard print fur instead of the black fur. It is so warm, cozy, and cute! I love it!  Everybody should invest in a trapper hat! :)



















Well, that's pretty much all I have been doing. Next Wednesday classes start back, so it will be back to grind time. I will be graduating in May, so I will have a pretty relaxing semester. Which will hopefully mean I will have more time to dedicate to my blog, especially since I do not have classes Monday, Wednesday, OR Friday. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment